This may be my favorite line of the entire series so far.
baked-apl replied to your post “Remind me again why it would be a terrible idea to quit my job…”
because then you’ll never get Terry’s goodies again.
And right on cue, I had cookies brought to me this morning.
Selling a few shirts if anyone is interested. This Is Hell camo size large, Blacklisted & Champion shirts are mediums. Harms way pullover sweatshirt is a large that fits more like a medium. Also it has no drawstrings. Message me if interested.
Tommy Wiseau, ladies and gentlemen.
Paul Simonon’s list of artists that directly influenced the music of the Clash.
- "Be Bop A Lula" by Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps
- "You Can’t Judge A Book By The Cover" by Bo Diddley
- "Junco Partner" by James Booker
- "Bujiyama Mama" by Wanda Jackson
- "Stagger Lee" by Lloyd Price
- "Brand New Cadillac" by Vince Taylor & His Playboys
- "Time Is Tight" by Booker T And The MG’s
- "Look Here" by Mose Allison
- "Louie Louie" by The Kingsmen
- "I Fought the Law" by Bobby Fuller Four
- "Dead End Street" by The Kinks
- "Every Little Bit Hurts" by Brenda Holloway
- "Pressure Drop" by Toots & The Maytals
- "Johnny Too Bad" by The Slickers
- "The Israelites" by Desmond Dekker & The Aces
- "Armagideon Time" by Willie Williams
- "Wrong Em Boyo" by The Rulers
- "Revolution Rock" by Danny Ray
- "Dance Crasher" by Alton Ellis
- "54-46 (That’s My Number)" by Toots & The Maytals
- "The Man In Me (Version)" by Matumbi
- "Police And Thieves" by Junior Murvin
- "Blitzkrieg Bop" by The Ramones
- "Roadrunner" by Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers
- "Something In The Air" by Thunderclap Newman
- "Pop Goes The Weazel" by Anthony Newley
- "King Of The Road" by Roger Miller
And this is why the Clash are directly responsible for 99% of my musical tastes to this day
What could go wrong?
God I hate this state